Do you ever look at the to-do list for your business and feel that inward groan? Worse yet, are there times when, like the child with their fingers in their ears, singing “La la la…I can’t hear you,” you just ignore the to-do list altogether?
Let’s face it, every business owner finds some part of running the show to be tedious and boring. It’s generally not hard to figure out—it’s the activities that you push to the bottom of your list over and over again, while the overwhelm and anxiety about it grow.
Sounds like it just might be time to hire a virtual assistant.
Maybe it’s the small jobs that always, always take longer than you want. Or the ones that you find boring but are required—repeatedly. Whatever it is, it can be hard to contemplate continuing on under the stress of those mounting or endless tasks that you just can’t stand. A virtual assistant can take those jobs off your plate. Here are five reasons you should consider hiring a VA:
- You get your time and freedom back. You can’t afford a full-time employee but there is more work than you can do. Tiresome chores, endless paperwork, boring projects—you can delegate all of that to your VA! Poof—you save time and have new energy to put into your business.
- You don’t have to go through the full hiring process. Posting the job, sifting through resumes, interviewing people, going through the hiring steps, training someone… isn’t the point of this to save your time? The process can be tedious and stressful, and take more of your energy away from your business just when you need it most.
- You don’t have to worry that your marrying the wrong person. Hiring a full-time, real-life employee is a tough process. Not only do they have to be qualified to do the job—you actually have to want to be around them every day. Finding a good personality match can take more of that time you don’t have, and is still a gamble.
- You call the training shots. Have a particular way that you want your workflow? A corporate culture you want to create or emulate? You’ll get to teach your VA your style and approach so the work they do mimics (or maybe even improves) yours.
- You pay only for productivity. When you hire a VA, you’re paying strictly for time worked by your assistant—not office breaks, vacation or other benefits that a small business may not have in the budget of your small business. It just makes sense.
Imagine your world when all those small, daunting tasks that consume your time and interfere with your creativity are gone. You are free to focus on what you enjoy. Your passion is back. You remember what got you into this business in the first place! Whether it’s taking on simple administrative tasks, handling your accounting, or managing your social media presence, Cc: My Admin can get you back to doing what you love—growing your business.
Interested in knowing more about what a Virtual Assistant can do for you? Contact us today to discuss which kind of VA is the right fit for you!